Big Green Lake Fishing
Big Green Lake is a unique fishery. We specialize in the deep, cold water areas. We are able to show you the fish with our many years of experience and dedication.
Fish for lake trout, brown trout, white bass and cisco from a comfortable pontoon boat
- Experienced guide
- 45 foot pontoon boat with toilet facilities
- All bait and tackle
- Gasgrill, table and chairs on board
- Fish cleaned and bagged
- Wheelchair friendly
- Wisconsin fishing license with inland trout stamp
- Food and drink
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Appropriate dress. Layered clothing is recommended because weather conditions are more extreme on the lake. For safety reasons, no flip-flop type shoes are allowed.
- Cooler for fish
Check out our Calendar for availablility.
May 1st to October 1st
4 Hours - $325.00
6 Hours - $475.00
8 Hours - $600.00
Rates include 3 people
Add $25.00 per additional person (max. 12 people)
Kids under 12 are free
Early Season Special
20% Discount until June 1st.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Deposit: 50% at booking.
10 or more days before reservation date - no charge.
Outside of 72 hours - deposit kept.
Within 72 hours - full charge.