Fish for lake trout, brown trout and cisco from a heated shanty.
Shanties have wood floors, bench seating and can accommodate 4 to 8 people.
Make weekend reservations 3 weeks in advance and weekday reservations 24 hours in advance for this winter angling adventure.
- Heated fishing shanty
- All bait and tackle
- Transportation to and from shanty
- All holes drilled
Ice Fishing / Pheasant Hunting Combo
- Morning fishing
- Afternoon hunting
- Three birds per person
- $120 per person Sunday through Friday
- Three person minimum
- Dog and handler available for additional charge
For all adventures above, you bring
- Wisconsin fishing license with inland trout stamp
- Warm clothes
- Gloves and boots
- Food and drink
- Cooler for fish
Check out our Calendar for availablility.
Please call for winter location at 2, 4, or 5 or click on the Lake Report.
Freeze-up (about January 10th) to March 5th
Email us for ice conditions at email@example.com or click on the Lake Report
7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays
- $60.00 per person
- Three person minimum on Saturdays
- Children under 12 are free on Sundays with three paid admissions
- $50.00 per person with a two person minimum
- $10.00 additional charge for single person
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Deposit - 50% at booking.
Cancellation - 10 or more days before reservation date - no charge.
Outside of 72 hours - deposit kept.
Within 72 hours - full charge.